The Luxury Hotel Monaco: A Boutique Hotel in Downtown Seattle, Washington
Fun and luxury unite in the heart of Seattle at downtown Hotel Monaco. Our award-winning Seattle hotel offers a playful escape steps from the city's top theaters, shops and sites.
Recognized by Fodor's as a Top 100 Hotel in the World, Hotel Monaco presents warm Kimpton Hotel hospitality, unique services and a vibrant style that sets us apart from any other hotel in the Pacific Northwest.
- "Best Hotels in the USA 2014" - US News & World Report
- Top-ranked Seattle hotel on TripAdvisor
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- Hosted evening wine hour
- Sazerac, one of downtown's top restaurants and bars
- Pet-friendly Seattle hotel, no fees or size restrictions
- Kid-friendly services and amenities
- Exceptional Seattle meetings and events
- Insider tips on the best local happenings and hot spots
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
Step into Hotel Monaco's grand lobby and into a memorable Seattle adventure. Winning over jaded road warriors and frequent fliers, we more
make business trips anything but routine, put a fun spark into romantic getaways and help create unforgettable family vacations.
From our hotel, you can walk to Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, the Washington State Convention Center - even the Seattle waterfront. Shop Seattle's top boutiques and department stores, including the Nordstrom flagship store. Catch a sporting event, see the Space Needle, or join the local crowd at our own Sazerac for one of the city's best happy hours.
Our downtown hotel, across from the stunning Seattle Central Library, gives you a one-of-a-kind, friendly home base within easy reach of everything you want to do and see in the Emerald City.
The boutique Hotel Monaco Seattle: A luxury hotel in downtown
Limited Time! Book By Feb 8
Kimpton Karma Exclusive: $25 Credit Per Stay (Parking, Dining, Honor Bar, Etc), Double Karma Stay Credit, & Upgrade Upon Arrival
A Better Winter Meeting
Book your group or meeting by March 31, 2015 and get 5% off your master bill. The more you spend, the greater the perks.