What’s in store at our boutique hotel Seattle
Of all the hotels in Seattle downtown, amenities at Kimpton Hotel Monaco will make you feel right at home … a cooler version of your home, that is. Consider a hosted wine hour every evening in the gorgeous lobby of our boutique Hotel Seattle, premium bath amenities, daily newspaper delivery upon request, a mini refrigerator in each room, and treats for your precious pooch. And that’s only the beginning...
Amenities and Services
- A yoga mat in every room, free of charge — it gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind are at peace
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- With one of "The Cutest Pets in the Hotel Game" as recognized by Jetsetter, we welcome all pets, no matter the size, breed or weight and at no additional charge
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- In room dining service available until 10pm each night. Menus & Hours
- Complimentary hotel bicycles to use during your stay
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Valet parking for $42 + tax (50% discount for hybrid vehicles)
- Evening social hour featuring local wineries
- A facilities fee of $15 (plus tax) per night covers standard speed Wi-Fi, local calls, weekday newspapers (including: The Seattle Times, The New York Times, and USA Today), morning coffee + tea service, boarding pass printing at the front desk upon request, as well as, 24-hour business and fitness center access.