Hotel Monaco Seattle: Just a 10-minute walk to the Washington State Convention Center
A 10-Minute Walk to the Washington State Convention Center
Hotel Monaco Seattle is an easy 10-minute walk from the Washington State Convention Center. This bustling center of business activity is the premier convention, conference and tradeshow facility in the Pacific Northwest, hosting about half a million visitors a year.
Our award-winning Seattle hotel is the ideal complement to convention center events. Offering a playful escape from the business hubbub, fun meeting space for breakouts and pre- and post-conference events and luxury guestrooms and suites, Hotel Monaco is poised to make your downtown Seattle stay a resounding success. Enjoy:
- High-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch loyalty program members
- Hosted wine reception in our lobby from 5 to 6 pm
- 24-hour services, including in-room dining from Sazerac, onsite fitness center and business center
- Convenient valet parking starting from $36 + tax (subject to change)
- Over 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Dedicated onsite sales and conference services staff
Small Groups Made Simple - Save up to 30%
Bringing a small group to Seattle? Check out our small group rates for groups of 25 or less that donât need meeting space.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access in all meeting rooms.
Contact Debbie Gruba at (206) 340-6695 or email@example.com for details.
*Group rates are valid for bookings of 10 or more rooms. Subject to availability, certain blackout dates may apply.
Hotel Monaco's concierge is also happy to help with directions and details for your visit to the Washington State Convention Center. To contact our concierge desk directly, please call (206) 516-5010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find directions to the Hotel Monaco from the Convention Center