Strategize or celebrate at Hotel Monaco Seattle
The Emerald City is a hub of entrepreneurial energy, and we’re a vessel for that, offering
conducive to productive meetings and dynamic events. Our boardrooms and ballrooms are in the center of the action with the Washington State Convention Center and a variety of Seattle’s top attractions, including Pike Place Market, just blocks away. At Hotel Monaco Seattle, you can host work sessions with your team in your own private think tank, wow the C-suite with your presentation (we’re rooting for you!) or raise a glass during a “wine down” reception (you’ve earned it). We’ve got approximately 6,000 square feet of flexible event space all on one floor, not to mention seasoned service staff, catering from our on-site restaurant Outlier, professional audio/visual capabilities and more. It’s a no-brainer to host your next meeting or event here—we’ll make sure it goes off without a hitch.
Versatile venues for meetings and merriment
Our nine meeting and event spaces offer distinctive design with a sense of approachable elegance as well as ultimate flexibility. Whether you’re planning to let your hair down and kick up your heels at a reception for 180 in our Paris Ballroom or keeping it buttoned up and getting down business with a small team in one of our boardrooms, we’ve got the perfect space and an experienced team in place to guarantee your event is a smashing success.
Our Spaces Are Perfect For:
- Corporate meetings, offsites and brainstorming sessions
- Wedding-related events: showers, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, brunches
- Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
- Reunions and alumni events
- Holiday parties
- Product launches
- Conference + breakout rooms
- Teambuilding events
- Cocktail receptions
Meeting + Event Amenities:
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Comprehensive, high-tech multimedia and audio-visual support
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotels
- Delicious catering from on-site restaurant, Outlier
- Room blocks provide savings on accommodations for your colleagues, clients or conference attendees
Food + Drink
Our culinary team at Outlier delights in creating custom menus for your meeting or event. Guests are treated to approachable American fare highlighting seasonal Pacific Northwest ingredients with a soupçon of Filipino flair, inspired by Executive Chef Anthony Sinsay’s upbringing.