We know a little something about the importance of choosing the
for your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or other wedding event because, well, we really deliver on that front. Hotel Monaco Seattle is sitting pretty downtown and within walking distance of top Seattle attractions (Pike Place Market, the waterfront, Pioneer Square, sports stadiums… we could go on). Of course that’s just the beginning. Our flexible event spaces, exceptional, personalized service and delectable catering menus help to bring every detail of your unique vision to life, right in the heart of the city.
- Cocktail receptions for up to 180 guests
- Dinner for up to 160 guests
- Special, customized wedding menus
Group block room rates
Say “I do” to Hotel Monaco Seattle
We’re as devoted to bringing to life your vision of a dream wedding or wedding-related event as you are. Our team of skilled event staff and planners can work with you to find the perfect space, curate the perfect menu and make your special wedding events feel truly personal.
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle Wedding Event Wow Factors:
- Flexible event spaces, including our approximately 2,160-square-foot Paris Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 180 guests for a reception
- Smaller spaces that won’t overwhelm more intimate events
- Outdoor celebration options on Outlier’s patio in the summer months
- Luxe, spacious suites for couples to celebrate tying the knot in style and for wedding parties to get ready and unwind on the big day
- High-tech audio/visual capabilities ensure uninterrupted heartfelt speeches, photo slideshows and surprise choreographed dances
- Accomplished wedding specialists to assist you with every detail from start to finish
- Customizable seasonal catering packages from Outlier
- Special deals on room blocks for your guests
Food + Drink:
From a sit-down reception for 150 to in-room catering while you and your bridesmaids enjoy a wedding day glow-up, our expert culinary team at Outlier delivers custom menus of delicious American fare, creatively mixing the familiar and the unique. Appetizers, entrees and late night bites alike are made from fresh, locally-sourced and seasonal ingredients that showcase the bounty of the Pacific Northwest.
Catering + Weddings Menus