Find wintertime cheer in & around our luxury hotel
Make our luxurious hotel your wintertime HQ. By day, enjoy the city’s nearby hustle and bustle; when you need a breather, simply return to our welcoming haven where cozy-chic comfort and plush amenities await.
Our downtown venue places you near some of the season’s most alluring draws—from shops galore and the twinkling lights of Pike Place Market, to a brand-new “Enchant Christmas” extravaganza that takes over T-Mobile Park. Visit Seattle Center’s family-friendly Winterfest, or sit on Santa’s lap at the tip-top of the Space Needle, which now also features a spectacular rotating glass floor. For a night on the town, head to the theatre or a nearby music venue (like The Triple Door or grand Benaroya Hall).
At Outlier, our cocktail-forward gathering place, enjoy Seattle-inspired small plates and décor, as you share meals and merriment with loved ones and friends from near and far.
Explore the “World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze” at downtown’s T-Mobile Park, as you help Santa find his nine missing reindeer—just in time to save the holiday. Think ice skating, live entertainment, visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus, a bustling Christmas Market and optional VIP experience enhancements.
This seasonal mainstay takes over the Seattle Center's grounds through January 6. Highlights include the Winterfest Ice Rink, a holiday train display, holiday movies, student showcases and a "Winter Worldfest." including a full day of ice carving mastery on Sunday, December 16.
WildLights brightens the season at Woodland Park Zoo through January 5. Beautiful and wild animals and places get re-created, as more than 600,000 energy-efficient LED lights fill the paths, landscaping and open spaces of the zoo. Enjoy festive snacks and music as you wander this magical wonderland.
Other festive gatherings include:
- Gingerbread Village at the Sheraton Grand Seattle Hotel
- The Argosy Cruises Christmas Ship™ Festival
- Space Needle’s New Year’s Eve bash and season-long Santa visits
- Woodinville Wine Country holiday happenings
- SAM Lights at the Olympic Sculpture Park
- Snow Day in Denny Park
- “The Nutcracker” at Pacific Northwest Ballet
- “Land Of The Sweets: The Burlesque Nutcracker” at The Triple Door
- “Jingle All the Way” presented by the Seattle Men's Chorus at Benaroya Hall
- Ivar’s Northwest Winter Beer Tasting