Find wintertime cheer in & around our luxury hotel
Make our luxurious hotel your wintertime HQ. By day, enjoy the city’s nearby hustle and bustle; when you need a breather, simply return to our welcoming haven where cozy-chic comfort and plush amenities await.
Our downtown venue places you near some of the season’s most alluring draws—from shops galore and the twinkling lights of Pike Place Market, to a brand-new “Enchant Christmas” extravaganza that takes over Safeco Field. Visit Seattle Center’s family-friendly Winterfest, or sit on Santa’s lap at the tip-top of the Space Needle, which now also features a spectacular rotating glass floor. For a night on the town, head to the theatre or a nearby music venue (like The Triple Door or grand Benaroya Hall).
At Outlier, our cocktail-forward gathering place, enjoy Seattle-inspired small plates and décor, as you share meals and merriment with loved ones and friends from near and far.
Explore the “World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze” at downtown’s Safeco Field, as you help Santa find his nine missing reindeer—just in time to save the holiday. Think ice skating, live entertainment, visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus, a bustling Christmas Market and optional VIP experience enhancements.
This seasonal mainstay takes over the Seattle Center's grounds through January 6. Highlights include the Winterfest Ice Rink, a holiday train display, holiday movies, student showcases and a "Winter Worldfest." including a full day of ice carving mastery on Sunday, December 16.
WildLights brightens the season at Woodland Park Zoo through January 5. Beautiful and wild animals and places get re-created, as more than 600,000 energy-efficient LED lights fill the paths, landscaping and open spaces of the zoo. Enjoy festive snacks and music as you wander this magical wonderland.
Other festive gatherings include:
- Gingerbread Village at the Sheraton Grand Seattle Hotel
- The Argosy Cruises Christmas Ship™ Festival
- Space Needle’s New Year’s Eve bash and season-long Santa visits
- Woodinville Wine Country holiday happenings
- SAM Lights at the Olympic Sculpture Park
- Snow Day in Denny Park
- “The Nutcracker” at Pacific Northwest Ballet
- “Land Of The Sweets: The Burlesque Nutcracker” at The Triple Door
- “Jingle All the Way” presented by the Seattle Men's Chorus at Benaroya Hall
- Ivar’s Northwest Winter Beer Tasting