Heartfelt Ways to Connect in a Fast-Paced World
The Kimpton Stay Human Project has officially arrived in Seattle at Kimpton Hotel Monaco. We're offering an interactive experience designed to connect guests to both Seattle and one another. With this one-of-a-kind guest room activation, we invite you immerse yourself in the history of Seattle's iconic music scene as well as learn about the captivating history and vibrant present of our eclectic Chinatown. With the help of a professionally curated soundtrack populated by legendary Seattle musicians and in-room extras like snacks, coffee, cocktails and more, you’ll be treated to a unique chance to discover what it truly means to stay Seattle and share what you find with future guests. #StayHumanProject
Take a peek inside the #StayHumanProject at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle via Madelyn Reiff's mkr life+style blog or Megan Pribble's blog, Diary of this Girl, and learn more about the greater "Stay Human" campaign in AFAR, including a shout-out to our in-room, custom brewed Caffe Vita coffee station.
Stay Human room features include:
- An in-room coffee bar experience + Hotel Monaco custom coffee blend from Caffe Vita
- A custom food & beverage pairing from Outlier
- Upgraded bathroom complete with a deep soaking tub
- Insta-worthy installations
- Striking photographic works from famed Seattle photographer, Lance Mercer
- A historical look at Seattle’s Chinatown through our partnership with The Wing Museum
- And more!
Book Now Reservations Available Oct 1 Thru Dec 31, 2019